Right now, as you’re reading this, something amazing is going on inside your body. Certain compounds are at work, protecting you from free radicals that can damage your cells, causing illness and aging. These compounds are what are known as antioxidants. Antioxidants like glutathione can be highly effective in warding off everything from colds and viruses to cancer. That is, if you have enough of them.
The All-Purpose Key to Healthy Living
One of the most important and powerful of these antioxidants is glutathione.
What makes maintaining healthy levels of glutathione so vital is that it provides key support for:
• Liver function;
• Pulmonary function;
• Immune function;
• Cardiovascular health;
• Cognitive health;
• Bowel health;
• Eye health;
• Carbohydrate metabolism – and more.
Like other antioxidants, glutathione is found in plants and animals, among other sources. Yet, unlike most antioxidants that come from plant sources, glutathione is naturally produced in your own liver.
However, there are factors that can hinder its production. These include stress, poor diet, smoking, intense prolonged exercise, environmental pollution and toxins.
If you are lacking in sufficient amounts of glutathione, there are certain steps you can take to help support its production. such as:
• Adding more sulfur-rich foods to your diet. Sulfur is required for the synthesis of glutathione. Numerous studies have shown that eating sulfur-rich vegetables – notably garlic, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, kale, and onions – may reduce oxidative stress by increasing glutathione levels.
• Increasing your intake of vitamin C, which helps reprocess glutathione by converting oxidized glutathione back to its active form. Citrus fruits, strawberries, kiwis, and papaya are all great sources of vitamin C.
• Getting plenty of sleep. Research has shown that chronic sleep deprivation may decrease glutathione levels.
• Exercising regularly, which has been shown to help maintain and increase antioxidant levels, particularly glutathione. Combining both cardio and circuit weight training increases glutathione levels the most.
• Avoiding too much alcohol consumption. Alcoholism has an adverse effect on various organs (brain, liver, pancreas), including the lungs, which require glutathione to function properly. In fact, healthy lungs have up to 1,000 times more glutathione than other parts of the body.
But all that may not be enough.
If you’re still lacking energy or are prone to frequent colds, viruses, and inflammation, finding it hard to concentrate, or showing signs of physical and mental aging, you may need more to boost your body’s supply of glutathione.
How to Get the Most Glutathione for Optimal Health
To ensure that your body has all the glutathione it needs, you should consider liposomal supplementation and/or intravenous (IV) therapy, both of which are available at RenewU Medical .
Our customized IV drip and push cocktails give your body specifically what it is starving for and much more effectively then oral supplements. We have a variety of IV custom cocktails containing glutathione (along with a full range of vitamins, minerals, micronutrients, amino acids, and more), each specifically designed to help your body repair damage, prevent aging, and recover its youthful vigor, as well as aid in:
• Boosting your immunity to avoid frequent illness;
• Combating your exposure to harmful pollutants, chemicals, free radicals and heavy metals;
• Repairing your gut to relieve problems such as abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea and constipation;
• Revitalizing you on a cellular level by heightening your sense, giving you ageless energy, and more youthful brain function; and
• Restoring your beauty, giving you a healthier glow while strengthening your hair, nails, and skin.
Best of all, liposomal supplementation and IV therapy can be done in the comfort of your home or in the warm, welcoming environment of our offices located in West Palm Beach, Florida and New York City . Renew Yourself Today and Live Healthy for Tomorrow Applying the latest technology, individualized wellness programs, and cutting-edge treatments, RenewU Medical provides a wide range of personalized healthcare services designed to help you achieve optimal and balanced wellness that, in turn, prevents chronic disease and helps you manage the aging process.
To learn more about these services, contact us today at (561) 331-2983 to arrange a private consultation.